picture

picture

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Picture time!

Picture time
Sunday
October 5th, 2008


I love this picture, how were just gazing into each others eyes. This is defiantly a kind of love I have never known. A mothers love truly is the strongest kind of love, I'm learning this more and more everyday.




You might not be able to tell from this picture, but Brody has humongous feet! And I'm talking big, but they are so adorable. His big toe always makes me laugh, its so big and long. When I play with his toes he always curls them over my fingers, I swear their so long they could be fingers themselves!


Haha this picture makes me laugh, this is Brody's I want to eat RIGHT NOW face. It doesn't matter if its a boob or not, whatever is within reach of his mouth, watch out cause hes going for it.








Brody's first photo shot, well no actually I take that back, from the second he was born the poor kid has been on a constant none stop photo shot. My mom LOVES to take pictures of him, but I'm glad cause she takes better ones then I do. These pictures were all taken by Sunny Wright, she did an awesome job! Thanks so much Sunny, you were great. We went over to her house when he was 4 days old to get these newborn pictures. From the time he was born until this day he was a perfect angel, hardly made a peep the whole time. My mom could get any picture she wanted of him and he wouldn't complain one single bit. So of course he choose this day to be his first crabby one. He wouldn't stop fussing. The first few pictures we got he was good, so we thought everything would be fine. But then he decided that he just wanted to be held, so every time I put him down he would start crying! Were lucky that we got this many good pictures. Sunny can work miracles though. I'm so glad that I got newborn pictures, Its crazy how fast these little ones grow. Hes already a completely different baby.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

These are beautiful Alissa!! Sunny does great work :) I love your new top picture. Hard to go wrong with such good looking subjects ;)

Brooke said...

I love your pictures! your such a good mom. he is one lucky little boy! : )

SunnyD said...

I can't wait to see him again. I need to hold a tiny one again. Mine is getting big. :(

Kari said...

Alissa, they are precious!!

Taryn said...

Those are beautiful! But I agree, hard to capture something bad with such beautiful subjects!

The Burnetts said...

Alissa- I love your new photo picture on top! The pictures are beautiful and something to definitely treasure. I can't believe he will soon be a month old!! Thanks for sharing the pictures of you both. Love it!!!

My Playlist