picture

picture

Monday, October 20, 2008

AND.....Its an inny!


AND...Its an inny!

Monday

October 20th, 2008




I swear things are falling off left and right. Yesterday the plastic bell and today his little breastfeeding calais and his belly button! I had been looking forward to this because Iv been wanting to give him a real bath soooo bad. I went to change his clothes this morning and it just fell right onto the bed. At first I was like what the heck is that, thinking it might be poop or something, but then I saw his cute little belly button. And you all know what that means...bath time! I was so excited to give him a bath, I never thought something like giving someone a bath could be so exciting. Becoming a mommy really does change you. When I first put him in it he had the same exact look on his face as he does in the picture, like he doesn't quiet know what to think, only he was wailing his arms around. But once he kind of figured out mommy wasn't going to let anything bad happen he loved it. He loved getting his hair and body washed. In fact he cried when I took him out.





But once I got him all raped up in his towel he stoped crying and started enjoying himself again. He loved to lay there all wrapped up in his towel and smile at mommy. He was just chattin my head off the whole time, it was so adorable.




He loves to be pampered already! After I dried him off and got his diaper on he couldnt get enough of mommy massaging lotion all over him, especially him leggs and feet. Massaging his feet and leggs always sooths and calms him down, I find this funny because when I was in labor Lynn did the same thing to me and it felt great and calmed me down, I guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree after all. His little belly button is so cute, I think thats another one of those mom things. Its an inny of course, pretty much everyone in the family has an inny. But of course his is the cutest.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

That is TOO cute! He looks like he is already getting big. He is almost a month can you believe that? Time is flying by FAST! Well I will see you guys hopefully the 10th or the 11th of November when I come to visit!

Tawnya said...

What a cutie...Hes getting so big...I cant believe it.

Amy said...

The last pic soooo needs to be in a frame! I can't believe how much he has changed.

Kendal said...

Hey! I was just looking at all the prosser people's blogs and stumbled upon yours!! your lil guy is so cute...oh my goodness. it looks like you guys are doing really well. when we are in prosser next we will have to come by at see you guys!! take care!!

Devin & Annie said...

Very cute! Austin has yet to let me know if his belly button is an inny or an outie. So I dunno about Austin. But that's fun to finally give babies an actual bath! Brody is getting big! It's sad how the first few months go by so fast!

SunnyD said...

Oh my goodness...he just gets cuter every day. He's already changing! What a sweetie! By the way...I have a disk for you.

My Playlist