picture

picture

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Even Brody has bad days

Even Brody has bad days


Saturday

October 18th, 2008







This is how the day started, how the whole day went, and how the day ended! Yes, Brody was VERY VERY grumpy today, and I mean VERY! He woke up a little crabby. So I feed him, expecting him to be fine after that, which is usually the case. Well little did I know, nothing was going to be fine after that. At first I thought that I had just eatin something bad, I just couldn't figure out what it was. I have been trying to be very careful about what I eat so I don't upset his tummy. The only thing I could think of was fish and chips, but the doctor told me that fish was good for babies. Then my mom and I thought that he might still be hurting from his circumcision that he got on Tuesday, but the doctor said that he shouldnt be in much pain (which I do not believe, how can that not hurt). So realizing that really there was nothing I could do we all just lived through the constant crying.


This was not like Brody at all, I swear he is usually an angel. My mom and I were praying that he wasn't turning into one of those rotten kids. But to our luck, eventually his energy ran out and my little man crashed!

Sunday

October 19th, 2008

I went to change Brody's diaper this morning and found a pleasant surprise. When Brody was circumcised they used the plastic bell method which is supposed to fall off in 5 - 8 days. I really wanted it to fall off already because it did not look like it felt too comfortable. Today was day 5 and what do you know, it fell off! Only one problem, it only fell off half way. It was like his skin had grown over part of the string and it was now embedded into it, causing it to be all swollen and red. It eventually fell off later in the day with some help from mom and grandma. Looks like we found the answer to why he was so dang crabby yesterday!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

look at that handsome little man! Just thought I would say Congrats to you on your new little snuggler! I still remember when you and kaylee were best buds! good luck with all that comes!

The Burnetts said...

I'm glad Brody is back to himself.. Lissa, he is so beautiful!!!!

Jamie and Korbyn said...

ohh poor Brody! everyone is entitled to being cranky once in a while...lets just hope its not too often!! i must say he is even adorable when he is crying though!!! Glad he is feeling better and back to normal

Lynn said...

Ah Brody, sweet boy. Don't ya just hate it when they are upset? It's such a helpless feeling when you can't soothe them, but I'm glad the problem revealed itself and he is back to normal!!

My Playlist