picture

picture

Friday, October 24, 2008

Brody's frist babysitter

Brody's first babysitter
Friday
September 24th, 2008


It's Friday in Prosser, and you all know what that means....football night! But tonight was not just any football night, it was homecoming. Well Tawnya and I decided that we had to go to the game, at least until half time.


Last night my friend Jamie hopwood had her little boy korbyn. So we decided to take a trip down to the hospital to see them. He is Brody's first friend his age and he is sooo adorable. He actually reminded me of Brody when he was born, but then again I always hear that newborns all look alike. Seeing a little newborn really made me realize how much Brody has grown, he's a beast! I cant believe how fast he is growing and how much he is changing. Its like he is doing something new everyday, he is definitely keeping us all on our toes, not wanting to miss anything.


I have left Brody with my mom before, only once though and only for about an hour and a half and that was to work out. So when Tawnya and I left Brody with her husband Shad I was a little nervous, not for Shad because I know hes really good with kids, but just nervous to leave my baby and to be without him. I made sure to feed him right before we left so that he would be nice and happy. We were gone for a good 2 hours. When we got back Brody was just laying on a blanket on the ground as happy as can be. Shad said he only got fussy a few times when he was holding him and he finally figured out it was because his hair on his chin was scratching his check. He said that it even sounded like he was laughing a few times. I was very happy to hear that Brody was a good boy, I would have felt so bad if he would have cried the whole time. But as soon as he realized I was back he started crying his hungry cry. I swear sometimes I feel like all I am is a milk machine! Its like when I'm not around he's fine but as soon as I come around he smells me and associates that with eating. But I guess I don't mind, I love my little man. So Brody got to have a fun guys night out with Shad!


2 comments:

Arianne said...

Did you forget about me(Grandma)!!
I'm glad that he was good for Shad. He is a brave guy to watch Tawnya's friends baby!!!!

Devin & Annie said...

too cute!!!! always remember that if you need anyone else to babysit, i 'm there to!!

My Playlist