picture

picture

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bath time!

Bath time
Thursday and Saturday
October 2nd and 4th

The nurse washing Brodys hair at the hospital
His ANGRY face (first bath)

First bath from mommy

Its devastating...I know

Brody has officially had his first bath! well more like just washing his hair, but its still exciting. Only one problem, he doesn't seem to enjoy them to much...I'm sure you can tell from the pictures. I can understand why he didn't like his first bath at the hospital though, first of all it wasn't mommy doing it and second the nurse used cold water. When we went back to the hospital for our appointment 4 days later the nurse said that baby's LOVE to have their hair washed and they just enjoy it sooo much, well judging from his pictures I wouldn't really say that he loves it! You would think that we were traumatizing the pour little guy. Hopefully he gets over this stage soon so mommy doesn't have to feel bad every time we wash his hair.

5 comments:

Tawnya said...

Brody is so freaking precious..Its hard not to stare at him. All his funny faces that he makes. I love that lil man.

SunnyD said...

What a cutie pie! My kids loved it when I put the space heater in the bathroom before their baths so it was nice and toasty in there. They usually fall asleep while I'm washing their hair. It's hilarious!

Amy said...

I love seeing babies with binkies in their mouth when they are first born. The binki is bigger than they are! Alissa- he is so sweet. I am so happy for you! Enjoy-they grow quickly! Infact Ryan is running around like a mad man right now...how I wish he would still cuddle in my arms with me!!!!!

Devin & Annie said...

I remember giving Ausitn baths and he hated them at first just like Brody. It get's better when they start to get used to it!

Arianne said...

That Grandson of mine is the most Beautiful little boy ever!!! I am very proud of the mother that I have watched you become, Brody is a very lucky little boy! I love You.

My Playlist