picture

picture

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby talk!


Baby Talk!


Sunday
October 12th, 2008

I'm trying to teach Brody that he doesn't need to be held every second of everyday. Don't get me wrong, he is an amazingly good baby, but he seems to think that he is the happiest when he is in someones arms. Today my dad just laughed and told me "You better train that boy or else he is ganna train you." So after church I layed him on the ground in the family room for what I like to call some "wiggle time". Hes usually fine as long as someone is laying there with him, he especially likes it when I lay him down so that he can look out the window or at a light. I like to lay next to him while he holds my finger and say wiggle wiggle in silly baby voices (that I thought I would never use, that all changed when I became a mom), it always seems to get an almost smile out of him. This time while I was using my Silly baby voices I not only got an almost smile out of little Brody but for the first time I also got some baby talk out of him! It was so adorable! He sounded so cute with his little baby voice. So now Brody has officially started his baby talk and mommy couldn't be more excited!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE that you call it wiggle time! What a perfect way to allow him time on his back while you get a little relaxing on the floor.

Way too cute that he is "mimicking" your baby talk. I can tell just in your writing how happy you are to be a mom. It is a truly amazing feeling!

Keep up the good work Miss Alissa. And give that little guy kisses for me. :)

Lynn said...

Tooooo sweet!! I was at your house the other day and didn't even come in :( I know he is changing sooo fast, enjoy the "wiggle time" :)

Tawnya said...

I miss Brody! He is growing up so fast its crazy! Next thing you know he is going to be walking.

Devin & Annie said...

That's so much fun! I remember those little cooing noses. Just wait until he rambles on and on with different sounds! It's even more fun and it's funny too!

Emily said...

cogratulations!! I love the pictures. he is so beautiful and wow huge! want to invite you to our blog, so need your email though emunn@pocketinet.com

My Playlist