picture

picture

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Brodys Frist day


Brodys First Day
Wednesday
October 1st, 2008

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart


My Big man wieghing in at 9 pounds 8.4 ounces


Brody Evan Jensen


Pround Grandpa and Grandma Jensen

Just relaxing...something we both needed

After a very long night and some complications that didn't make mommy too happy Brody finlay made his big entrance. It was a moment I will never forget. He weighed in at 9 pounds 8.4 ounces and measured 21 1/2 inches long. My docter had been telling me all along that he was going to be a big boy, but when I asked him what big meant he said around 7 1/2 or 8 pounds. When brody came out the docter held him up and said "I think this is an 8, 8 1/2 pound baby" so when he wieghed over 9 pounds it kind of shocked us all. I couldnt have done it without the help of my Mom, one of her best friends Lynn Blaire, my best friend Tawnya and good friend Susan. They helped me so much, they were what keep me going, thank you all very much! Especial the feet and hand massages mom and lynn! And mom, those ice chips and jello you feed me deffenetly made a difference when my epedural wasnt working and I was in more pain than I can even describe! I have been waiting anxiously for his arival, it was so incredable to finaly be able to meet him and see what he looks like. He turely is the love of my life. Its hard to believe that there was a time when he wasnt in my life, he means everything and more to me. I now understand the true meaning of a mothers love.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

He is so precious. Hes def. a keeper. I am so glad I was able to be there and help you. Its an experience I will never forget. Love ya!

My Playlist