picture

picture

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What A Life Saver!!

What A Life Saver!!
Tuesday
December 16th, 2008
I honestly don't know what I would do without my baby toys, they are such a life saver! I think for me they have especially come in handy because Brody is so stinkin spoiled. He is usually being held by someone and he is isn't being held them someone is laying next to him playing with him. So he isn't the type of baby that you can just put down and walk away and he will be fine. He absolutely loves his baby swing and Boppy! The swing he loves the music and how the little fish twirl around, I call them his fish friends. He also loves to stair at the fish on the side. And his Boppy he loves because it vibrates. I honestly don't think I could get anything done with out them!




The swing is also great because after I nurse him he is usually asleep and I can just stick him in it and he will stay asleep ALOT longer then if i just lay him down. Like I said earlier though he is growing like a weed and wont be able to fit in them much longer. Both of these pictures are older so hes much bigger in them now then he was before. He is already almost sliding out of his Boppy. For Christmas I bought him the rainforest gym, it is so cute I'm sure he'll love it. I'm also going to buy him either the Baby Einstein Jumper or the Rainforest Jumperoo. Before I had Brody I hated, absolutely hated the Rainforest theme things. But now that I'm actually buying things for him they seem to be growing on me. They may not be the cutest things but they seem to be alot more fun for him. They have more things to look at and play with and grab, so we'll see which one I end up getting.

5 comments:

Arianne said...

I also love his swing!! so we all can maybe get something done around here!! The way he looks at his fish and talks to them is so cute!!

Jamie and Korbyn said...

Korbyn has the rainforest gym and he LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brody will love it too! The lights above his head flash i think thats what he likes the most :)!

Thats so funny Brody sounds so much like Korbyn! they both love their swings and bouncy chairs and thats the only way hes happy if someone isnt holding him too! lol

Taryn said...

Amen to the invention of baby gadgets! I don't know how our mothers survived! BUT I will say I too used to only like the fancy pretty looking stuff...now I don't care the stuff that is totally tacky looking is the babe's favorite because they have all the bright colors and gadgets galore! The rainforest line is a great line!

SunnyD said...

Oh I"m a total gadget lover too! Herbie fell asleep in that same swing just last week. It was hilarious. Her legs were hanging over the edge.

The Burnetts said...

The swing was a favorite for me. Anything that helps them sleep longer, and keeps them distracted while your out of sight is a great thing!!!

My Playlist