picture

picture

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Old Habits Die Hard

Old Habits Die Hard
Sunday
December 21st, 2008


While Brody was in my stomach he liked to suck on his wrist. He would suck it so hard or for so long that when I had him he had sucked the skin right off. Lately he has gotten back into the habit and has also become completely fascinated with his fist, if he could figure out how to put his whole fist into his mouth and suck it he would. Very rarely will he take a pacifier, he just likes to suck on his hand or wrist. This morning I was carrying him downstairs and I noticed he was sucking on his wrist again, the next thing I knew he had given himself a hickie!

1 comment:

SunnyD said...

That's too funny. I've never seen a baby get a self-inflicted hicky before! He's gifted! :)

My Playlist