picture

picture

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Two Month Shots

Two Month Shots
Tuesday
December 2nd, 2008

Today went alot better then I thought it would. Brody had his two month shots. The last time he got his little foot pricked he FREAKED out, so I was a little nervous about this. But I just told myself its the best thing for him and he has to get it done so really there's nothing I can do. He did really good though. He did freak out when the nurse gave him his 4 shots, but as soon as I picked him up he was fine. He was perfect for Dr. Lane, actually when Dr. Lane was checking his heartbeat he was smiling and talking to him, it was so cute. He now weighs a whooping 15 pounds and is 24 1/2 inches long. His head is measuring at 21 which means its grow quiet a bit from last time we had it checked and it was at 15. When the nurse was putting all of his information into the computer to get his percentage she was shocked, she said " WOW I didn't realize he was that big", Her reaction was to his 97 percentile for both weight and height. Dr. Lane said that he is looking great, he looks healthy and happy and I'm doing a great job...Its nice to hear that from a professional.


If you ask me he looks like a pretty happy baby for just getting a whole bunch of shots!

6 comments:

Kendal said...

That is so sad to see all those band aids on him...but like you said it had to done. The pictures below are also so stinkin cute!! i can't believe how big he is getting and how different he looks from when I saw him.
No, we didn't come home for thanksgiving, I wish we would have because I want to see everyone and see Kyle play football since he will be graduating in June. But we will be home for Christmas, which I'm excited for. I want to see everyone and see lil Brody when he is awake...haha. Glad to see that you and him are doing well! We will have to come see you when we are in town for christmas!

Arianne said...

Grandma didn't like being there!!! Poor little man, but it's for his own good. He was back to his old self 5 min. later!!

Becci and Josh said...

he is sooo cute!! that is so funny that he is two months and 15 pounds, BraeLynn is 8 months and 15and a half punds! haha but BraeLynn is small for her age! That's good to have a big baby, then you don't worry if they are getting enough to eat. Yeah my husband and I are at BYU-Idaho, I should see if anya and kendal want to go to lunch or something.

SunnyD said...

Ok. I can't stand looking at pictures any more. I need to HOLD THIS CUTIE again!!!

I was soooo going to come and ask if I could at the dinner the other night RIGHT as Lorna got him. :)

Kim said...

Shots are so sad especially with the delayed cry and look of what and why are you doing this. He is sooo cute, the first picture I can really see you in him! It was so good to see you two last week you are such a beautiful mom! Email me at kwalk_8@yahoo.com so I can get your email address, i would love to invite you to our blog;)

Jamie and Korbyn said...

aww poor lil Brody! Sounds like he did pretty good though. Korbyn gets his on the 23rd...im so nervous i know im gonna cry when he does :(

My Playlist