picture

picture

Monday, December 1, 2008

2 Months Already!!!

Two Months Already!!!

Monday

December 1st, 2008


Today Brody is two months old! Honestly I know people say this all the time but it really does feel like I was just in the hospital giving birth to him, and now I turn around and hes two months old. Its insane how fast they grow up. His personality is growing and coming out more and more every day. Little things about him are changing...his lips are filling out, his hands and feet are getting even bigger and his eyebrows are getting darker so you can actually tell he has some (something he defiantly did not get from his mommy). He is become quiet the little talker as well. He will chat your head off let me tell you. And he is just about the smiliest baby I have ever meet, he is full of smiles just waiting for anyone who gives him a happy face. He is getting alot stronger too, he is holding his head up very well, but hes been doing that for a while now. He still has the little head bob but hes holding it up well for a two month old. He is so strong with his legs, he just loved to push up against you with them. I think that he thinks hes bigger and older than he is, hes already trying to use those legs for something.

Here's just a little glimpse of the Brodster smile.


Brody has started a new what will we call it...habit, and its not one that Mommy is not very happy about. If you look really close on this picture you'll see a little bit of drool under his bottom lip. Yap hes a drooler! And this picture doesn't even do it justice, hes a beast! I can do poop, I can do pee, I can do bugger's, I can even do throw up and spit up...but I HATE drool. I don't know why, I mean its just spit. But it really grosses me out. I can handle it, but by no means is it my favorite part of being a Mommy.

Brody was absolutely fascinated by the blanket I layed him on, we couldn't even get him to look away from it. He has also picked up an old habit of his. When he was born the doctor noticed a spot on his wrist where it looked like the skin was rubbed off or something, I didn't really know what it was or what to think. Dr. Hernandez automatically said he was a wrist sucker, so in my stomach he was just a sucken away on that wrist, there's even still a mark from in (maybe a scar). Well a couple weeks ago he started doing it again. Hes a shoulder baby, he LOVES to be up on your shoulder so his wrist is always right there and he sucks on it. And I finally got the picture to prove it! This picture also shows his little elf ear haha, only his left ear is like that though.

Just another cute picture

This is Brody's all to famous pouty face. This is just the beginning of it though. Once he really gets going he sticks that bottom lip out so far I swear he must have taken lessons on how to make the perfect pouty face. I have never seen a baby do a better pouty face. Its so freakin cute because it gets me ever time. I guess it does work on Mommy after all, melts my heart every time.

3 comments:

Evan said...

Waz up this is your home brother and i am just saying that im just digging those pics of the little baller brodster

Devin & Annie said...

get used to the drool. it never stops from her on. Austin drools all the time!

The Burnetts said...

Alissa- I think he has the pout face down. He gave it to me on Sunday , when he didn't like the way I was holding him! He is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Playlist