picture

picture

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Brody's First Christmas Eve!!!

Merry Christmas Eve Love
Wednsday
December 24th, 2008
Every year our Church has a Christmas dinner/party, two of our guests were Mr. and Mrs Clause. Ill have to explain this picture, as you can tell Brody is sleeping very soundly. This is very uncommon for him, Brody very rarely naps and I'm talking like never! If he does nap its for about 15 minutes if your lucky. I feed him a bottle right before we went up to see Santa to make sure that he was happy. We'll I guess it did make him happy...a little too happy. When I first set Brody on Santa's lap he slouched right over and almost fell over. After taking him from Santa two different people held him and he still didn't wake up...WIERD!


Mr. and Mrs. Clause thought that Brody was sooo cute, they said he was the perfect Christmas present for Mommy!

"Okay guys, seriously I swear I just saw a man in red with a beard walk behind me"



Once again napping, I think this whole Christmas thing Is wearing him out or something, Mommy's not complaining though.

4 comments:

Alissa and baby Brody said...

I'm glad Mr. Brody is here for his first Christmas Eve... He is a gift from Heaven and we all are so glad he is in our family.

Who was that guy in Red? Maybe he will bring him something special!

Jamie and Korbyn said...

Thats so cute he just slept through sitting on santas lap!!!

Happy First Christmas Eve...and Happy First Christmas tomorrow Brody & Mommy!!

Lynn said...

Merry Christmas Alissa and Brody!!

SunnyD said...

That picture of him looking to the side is hilarious!! WHat a funny pic!

Have a wonderful Christmas. There is something magical about having a baby this time of year that makes a Mother look at Christmas in a whole new light. Mary becomes a whole new person after you become a Mother.

My Playlist