picture

picture

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Big Boy Bath Time

Big Boy Bath Time
Thursday
December 18th, 2008

Brody and I were out at Shad and Tawnya's house when he decided to have a major blow out..and I'm talking major! It would have taking tons of wiped to clean it all up so Tawnya and I just gave him a bath instead. She doesn't have a baby bath so we just put a little bit of water in the bath tub and I held his head up. He looked so cute in it, and really he didn't even look as little as I thought he would in a big bath tub. Hes starting to get a new habit of sticking out his tongue a lot, especially in the bath, I guess he thinks the water tastes good.



4 comments:

Lynn said...

Really makes him seem big in that tub:( But dang he's cute!!!

Arianne said...

Bro Bro is so much fun in the bath!! He sure loves the water!!

Devin & Annie said...

He's so cute! He's gonna be a heart breaker before you know it!

Jamie and Korbyn said...

Korbyn sticks out his tongue a lot too. Brody looks REALLY LONG though!!!!!!

My Playlist