picture

picture

Saturday, December 13, 2008

All dressed up with nowhere to go

All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go

Saturday

December 13th, 2008

Lately Brody has been growing like a weed. I keep all his clothes that are bigger sizes out in our garage. The other night I decided Id better get some out since hes already wearing some 6-9 month clothes, and yes hes only 10 weeks! My friend Annie let me barrow a bunch of her son's clothes that don't fit him anymore, this little outfit was one of them. I believe it is size 3-6 months. It looked a little small so I at least wanted to put it on him and get a picture, it was to stinkin cute not to. I was right and it was a little small so he probably wont be wearing it again.



For some reason he didn't seem to be too happy in his little church outfit, I guess hes just not used to being that dressed up. My Mom and I decided that the real reason why he was upset was because he was all dressed up but the poor little guy didn't have a date. I told him Id be his date but he didn't seem to go for that.

4 comments:

Devin & Annie said...

Too cute! I loved that outfit when Austin was little. He didn't get to wear it that often but I love it! Too cute! Poor Brody needs a date!

Jamie and Korbyn said...

haha! omg thats so stinkin cute! little Brody looks good in a suit! lol.

Taryn said...

He's such a handsome fella! Even if his clothes were a little small Soooo cute!

Arianne said...

I can't get over how good he looks in that tux!! Grandma will take him on a date! Just let me know when.

My Playlist