picture

picture

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My First Ornament

My First Ornament
Sunday
December 6th, 2008
Sunday we finally got around to putting one of our tree's up. Every year we have two tree's, a fake one downstairs for all our the kid ornaments, and a real one upstairs that is decorated a little nicer. Sunday we put up the little one downstairs. Earlier My Mom and I had bought Brody his first little Christmas ornament, it is a super cute little red and blue airplane, very boyish. I wanted Brody to be able to put up his own ornament so Evan held him while I help Brody hang the airplane. I don't even know what was so funny but Brody just started cracking up out of nowhere. He was smiling from ear to ear the whole time and doing his little baby talk laugh. It was the cutest thing to see.



7 comments:

Devin & Annie said...

His little smile is so cute!

Lynn said...

So sweet, I still put up ornaments on our tree from when I was a baby. I love that I still have them. What a fun Christmas this will be!

The Burnetts said...

Every year Brody needs to have his own ornament. The girls just picked out theirs yesterday. They love putting their own on the tree. I mark the year and initals on thier ornament. I know as they grow up and move on, they will have some of thier childhood memories with them as they celebrate Christmas.

Amy said...

The look on his face is priceless! He will treasure that ornament forever. Over half the ornaments on our family tree are mine from when I was little. It is a great tradition to begin for Mr Brody! Christmas with a baby is so much fun!

Unknown said...

He is so happy! I can't wait until Savanah can smile. He is seriously way cute Alissa!

Arianne said...

He was so funny that night!!! I am so glad he is a HAPPY baby. Grandma loves her little man!!!

Jamie and Korbyn said...

OMG! thats so hilarious Korbyn did the same thing when we put up his first ornament at Kody's house. He just stares at the lights and laughs and laughs! Too cute :)

My Playlist