picture

picture

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Grandpa Great

Grandpa Great
Saturday
November 29th, 2008


The Saturday after Thanksgiving we made a trip down to Moses Lake to go to Emma's baptism. Grandpa Jensen, now Great lives in Moses Lake so we got to see him. It's always nice to go over to his house, I have so many childhood memories of that house. Us cousins loved going over to Grandpa and Grandma's house, it was always lots of fun. Grandma always had something good to eat and Grandpa always had a pocket or his jar full of candy to give us. Grandma Jensen is no longer with us, but Grandpa Jensen was so nice and came to the hospital the day I had Brody to come and see us. I keep asking him to hold him but he said he was to afraid, he didn't know what to do with a baby that little. Which is understandable being that he hasn't had kids of his own in a long time. He also came down to be apart of Brody's baby blessing and if I remember right he didn't hold him then either, he was only a few weeks old. So when I finally got to hold him this time I was pretty excited. I wanted to make sure to get a picture of Brody and his Great Grandpa in case he isn't around when he grows up. It was so sweet to watch him holding him and just starring and him and talking to him. I was a little worried, but Grandpa Great really does love little Brody.


3 comments:

Lynn said...

He is the sweetest man! I'm glad you got the pictures because a great grandpa is to be treasured!!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I LOVE your grandpa, those are some really sweet pictures!

SunnyD said...

Great pix. Those are so priceless. He looks like a super sweetheart.

My Playlist