picture

picture

Monday, November 24, 2008

Mommy's "little" monster

Mommy's "little" Monster

Monday

November 24th, 2008



I have kind of a new nickname for Brody and its Mommy's little monster. We had a WIC appointment today to check on how Brody's doing. I was really excited to see how much he weighs since the last time he was weighed was when he was 4 weeks, he weighed 13 pounds then. Poor Brody was a little freaked out, I had to take his diaper off and all of his clothes. He didn't cry, he just had a really freaked out look on his face, he was all bug eyed. He now weighs 14.4 pounds! Talk about little monster (not so little actually). At his appointment at 4 weeks he was 22 inches long if I remember right, and now he is 23 7/8 inches. Out of a survey of 100 boys for his height he is in the 90 percentile, so only 10 percent of boys his age are taller then him! The next thing she explained to me I didn't fuller understand but I kind of do. She said something like for his height and weighed, comparing them he is 70 percent. She said that this is excellent! This means that he isn't too tall for his weight or too fat for his height. Also I only have 6 pounds to loose until I'm back to prebaby weight! Those 6 pounds are being VERY stubborn. My iron is also excellent, I guess it can be not so great after giving birth since you can loose alot of blood. So over all everyone is doing great!





Anya is also home for Thanksgiving, she'll be here for a week! She got here last night and she leaves on Sunday. We are all very excited to have her home. She is enjoying being around my little Brody again.

I think that Brody's little bum looks soo cute in his new jeans so I had Anya hold him up to get a picture. These jeans are size 3-6 months so I didn't think that they would fit, every other time Iv tried they were a little too big. But I guess my little boy is gaining weight! I also like this picture because it shows how stinkin long he is.

3 comments:

Kendal said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! i saw him a month ago and he looks so different!! he is so dang cute. hope you guys have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

The Burnetts said...

alissa- he just keep growing. He is changing so much. The girls can't wait to see him. They always go to your mom's blog to see that beautiful picture of him. Erika would like it for our screen saver. She says it makes her smile and very happy when she sees that photo!!

Arianne said...

Grandma loves her Little Angel!!
he is a healthy little boy that looks very cute in jeans!!

My Playlist