picture

picture

Friday, November 7, 2008

Shopping

Shopping
Friday
November 7th, 2008


Tawnya keeping Brody happy while we shop

My poor little Brody....he has been on more shopping spree's than any month old baby boy should ever have to go through! Hes quiet the little trouper though, I must say. That little boy has been shopping everywhere from the Tri-cities, Yakima, North Bend, Seattle and even several places in Idaho! He is a boy though, which means that he tends to get a little impatient with me far before I plan on being done. But I'm beginning to learn that that's what having a baby is all about. I still haven't mastered the art of speed shopping though, which I think will benefit all of us! But for now we will just resort to holding him the majority of the time and say things like "look at the pretty jewelry!"

2 comments:

Jamie and Korbyn said...

aww thats so cute. he looks so big already in the picture!!! ur brave to take him shopping..i havent tried it with korbyn yet. he just developed a little temper over the past few days when he doesnt get his way!!

Arianne said...

Hey, you guys went shopping without me!!

My Playlist