picture

picture

Monday, November 3, 2008

Yummy Pizza

Yummy Pizza
Monday
November 3rd, 2008
Every year after the football season one of Evan's team mates dads makes a DVD of the season for the boys. We always enjoy watching it, especially Evan. Its so fun to watch him get all excited and worked up looking back on the plays they did and the games they won. We made some pizza for dinner and eat it downstairs while we were watching the DVD. I put Brody's boopy up on the couch next to me ( he loves that thing) and layed him down on it. I had a slice of pizza in my hand when I noticed Brody was stairing at something. He always stairs so I didn't really think much of it. Well I went to eat my pizza and I noticed that when my pizza moved so did his eyes. So I kind of moved the pizza all around and sure enough he fallowed it wherever it went. He was eyeing my pizza! I was so excited for him because this was the first time that I have seen him fallow an object and not just forget about it as soon as it leaves his eyesight. And of course it would be food, what a typical guy. Tonight was also the first time that I really noticed me recognizing me as his mommy. I'm sure that before he knew that I was his mommy, but he never really did much to show it. Well he was laying on the ground with my mom and she was kind of talking to him. I walked over to them and said something and as soon as he heard my voice he turned to look at me. It was the cutest thing, its nice to know that he actually recognizes me as his mommy!

1 comment:

Devin & Annie said...

That is an adorable post! I loved it when Austin could finally recognize me and everything else. Do you have a little play mat that has toys dangling down from it? If you don't that would be a good thing to have since it helps their tracking abilities! But that is a very sweet post. Enjoy those little moments because once he gets to be Austin's age, he's gonna start mooching off your plate!!

My Playlist