picture

picture

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby friends!

Baby Friends!
Monday
November 10th, 2008


My friend Jamie just had a little boy on October 23rd, so that makes him and Brody about 3 weeks apart in age. Monday Brooke Norman and I went over to see Jamie's new house her family built, it was beautiful! Its really nice to have someone my age with a son too, someone that I can relate to. It will also be really nice for Brody and Korbyn since they are so close in age.


I know that Brody is big, but It always really hits me how big he is getting and how fast he is growing up when I see him next to other baby's. They are only 3 weeks apart and he seems so much bigger, but then again baby's do grow fast! They are both so stinkin cute. Little boys just seem to have a special place in their mommy's hearts. There is nothing like a handsome little baby boy.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Was it coincidence or did you dresss them alike?? Two cuties!!

Jamie and Korbyn said...

this is too cute! we def need to get them together more often...i cant wait until Korbyn actually looks around more and keeps his eyes open for longer then 5 min lol..like Brody he is sooo alert!!

My Playlist