picture

picture

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baby book

Baby Book
Wednesday
November 26th, 2008
I will admit, I am one of those mothers that is obsessed with the baby book and remembering ever little special moments that happens. I want to capture every bit of his childhood that I can, yes I know I'm crazy! Shane and Melinda White gave Brody the coolest present, they were these cute little frames that you put there hand and foot prints in, it came with an ink pad. I couldn't find it for the longest time, but sure enough all I had to do was clean my mess of a room and there it was. I had already done his foot print before I lost the ink pad, so tonight we did his adorable little hand print. I decided why stop there, in one of his baby books (yes I have more then one, I told you I was crazy and obsessive) it has a place for his hand and foot print. At first he didn't really mind it that much, but towards the end he was getting quiet frustrated with us. As soon as I would take his hand off the ink pad he would ball it up into a tight fist and wouldn't let go, being stubborn already!

I love how hes looking at me like hes thinking "Mommy what are you going to do to me"


We had to lay him down because it was the only way we could get him to cooperate with us.


The Brodster getting all cleaned up, happy for Mommy's craziness to be over, at least for now!

2 comments:

Arianne said...

It was funny to watch you girls take down a poor 8 week old baby!! He will look back at these pictures and laugh.

The Burnetts said...

I'm glad you had Anya for back up.I think Brody will love seeing all you have kept and written for him one day. My girls love looking at videos of themselves as little girls and babies. It's fun to see them laugh at themselves and eachother.

My Playlist