picture

picture

Thursday, November 27, 2008

New Hair!

New Hair
Thursday
November 27th, 2008


I am so proud of myself, I FINALLY did something different with my hair. Its not a big drastic change, but its a change. I have been wanting to do something, anything new but I have just been to afraid that it wouldn't look good. We were planning on getting family pictures taken while Anya was home so I decided that I really needed to do something with my hair. It had been a long time since Iv even gotten it cut let alone colored, I think I was about 2 months pregnant when I last got it done. I had just been to busy to even think about my hair and too poor to pay for it getting ready for a baby and all. Kelli, being the sweetheart she is was nice enough to stay late Tuesday night and do me and two other girl's hair. I told her I wanted highlights with dark underneath. She did an awesome job! She did something different besides just the block of dark underneath, its kind of in strips. Then she highlighted the top and gave me a well needed trim and some layers. She worked miracles with my bangs. My bangs always seem to be out of control! I'm still taking my prenatal vitamins since I'm nursing so my hair grows insanely fast, which means I can never keep up on my bangs. I think I'll be taking advantage of her free bang cuts.

2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL! I was telling your mom on her blog that she has the most BEAUTIFUL girls!! And I hear ya on the bangs, Mine seem to grow like crazy. I just got my hair cut last month and I am in serious need of another bang trim!!! Sometimes I wish my hair didn't grow so fast! Brody is ADORABLE TOO! I couldn't post a comment without commenting on his cuteness too!!!

Taryn said...

very cute! and I totally know what you mean about getting around to doing something with your hair. Once you have kids it's far and few days between that you actually 'do' your hair! Mostly you just whip it into something decent and get going with the day!

My Playlist