picture

picture

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Play Time
Wednesday
November 11th, 2009
My Mom Brody and I went to Sister To Sisters Christmas opening, there was lots of fun stuff there but Brody just was not cooperating. All he wanted was down, so as you can imagine we didn't stay too long. Stuart stayed late after work to work on his 4Runner so we went out to eat with Grandma at McDonald's. Brody had a great time playing there at Austins birthday party so we figured we'd reward him for just having 6 shots (ouch!).

He wasn't hesitant at all, he just jumped right on!
Makin the climb

He loved looking at us threw the net, he thought it was pretty funny.

I told Annie that we will have to take the boys to McDonald's a lot this winter to keep them entertained since its going to be too cold to play outside! I dought Austin and Brody will have any complaints about that.

2 comments:

Arianne said...

He had so much fun! Brody really loves being on the move!!!! Just wait until he get so far up that you have to go get him... :) I will love seeing that!

The Burnetts said...

I don't think any kid could turn down play land at Mc D's. I take Olivia everytime this time of year. Weekly and she gets 1$ cone. I'm glad you found somewhere warm and indoors. I'm sure he loved it.

My Playlist