picture

picture

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hes Perfect!!

He's Perfect!!
Tuesday
November 17th, 2009
Well ok, Brody's not always perfect. But lately around here as far as sleeping goes, he is! He has made a total and complete change and I'm lovin every second of it. He has now sleep 3 full nights in his room. he sleeps from 8:30 or 9 until usualy 7:30 or 8! The first two he woke up but I just let him cry it out and it only lasted maybe 5 minutes if that. I read an article that changes my thinking on this subject, it said that if you get them out of bed or run to them every time you are just encouraging that act and they will keep doing it. I'm a softy though and I still believe that unless that circumstances are crazy (like twins for example) there is a point at when they are just way to young to do this. I think Brody is at the perfect age because he actually knows whats going on and understands it, I could never actually do it to him sooner then now..Id feel WAY to mean! He has also takin 4 very successful naps in his room, each of them lasting 2 or more hours, I am very excited about this one. But the strangest part to me is each time he has woken up he just chills in his bed for 30 minutes! He switches between laying down, sitting up, playing with his puppy. But he is very mellow, and so not like him! I think about going and getting him out but then I figure maybe he just wants some down time before he starts his day again. Anyways he's PERFECT!!

2 comments:

Arianne said...

I am so happy for you!! You were the best sleeper...I loved it too!!! When I read your heading, I thought who is she talking about, but then I thought it had to be Brody!!! :)

Amanda said...

Yeah!! Isn't that sooo nice!! Ash has never been a good sleeper..she's such an early bird. But Ryder does the same thing-he just chills in his bed and then starts yelling when he wants out!! I'm so glad that he is in his own room now for you!! Good job!

My Playlist