picture

picture

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I wonder who he learned that from

Just Like Daddy
Thursday
November 12th, 2009

We all know that Stuart loves his 4runners, and he also loves working on them. While he must be rubbing off on Brody or something because this is what I found him doing to his lion walker...

First he tipped it back so he could see underneath it. If you look really closely in his right hand he has a leaf, or should I say a screwdriver/wrench. That's what he did all of his work with.

Mom, no pictures please..cant you see I'm trying to fix this tire!


Tightening that screw up

And the finishing touches. Daddy will be so proud!

2 comments:

SunnyD said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is so cute!

The Burnetts said...

It's amazing how the observe things and then play them out. Isn't it?? He is so smart. It's so cute to see him busy at fixing his little car!

My Playlist