picture

picture

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One Year Check Up


One Year Check Up
Wednesday
November 11th, 2009

Yes, Brody is over 13 months old now and I am just getting him into the doctor for his one year shots, but hey at least I'm only a month late right? Well, this was not a fun visit for the little Bro. He had a great time exploring the room up until the nurse came in though. Brody now weighs 28.4 pounds which is 94.67% and is 32 inches long 89.40%. No wonder he always seems to heavy!! When we brought him to the hospital a while ago the nurse weighed him at 38 pounds, my Mom and I knew something was up with that. So either he lost a ton of weight while being sick with the swine flu or she just misweighed. I'm ganna go with misweighed. The Doctor said he is looking great and very healthy. He also said he is very calm, haha I really had to laugh at that one, obviously he is just shy around people he doesn't know. He got a total of 6 shots!! The nurse wanted to give him the H1N1 shot but I said no, I'm not too sure about that one. She had to have me help hold him down because in her words he is as strong as an ox. And boy he did not like those shots, he screamed and tryed to lift his body up and away from her with all his might! He was walking a little funny after for a while but in the end he seemed to forget about them pretty fast.

He had to explore everything, and I mean everything. He is my curious little boy!


Trying to entertain himself. He loves this book because it makes noise.

He soon found the Doctors chair, and soon after that he realized it rolled! lets just say he loudly bumped into quiet a few things before I could get it away from him.

I tried to get a picture of his 6 band aids but it didn't really work, all he wanted to do was get them off.

1 comment:

Arianne said...

Poor Brody, Grandma feels bad for him. But he really was very good for just having 6 shots!! He is a brave little boy!

My Playlist