picture

picture

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Daddy's Home
Wednesday
August 19th, 2009
I had the day off today so Brody and I were just getting things done around the house. I was cutting up the chicken for dinner when I heard a door open. my heart seriously stoped! I was so freaked out, my first thought was oh my gosh Brody...we live in a fine neighborhood, its just some of the people that stop at the store we live by are a little iffy. Next thing I knew Stuart was standing in the kitchen. I was so excited, he never..and I mean never gets home early for no reason. It was only 3:00 too! I guess that the ground he was planting grass on was too dry or something, I'm not for sure..half the time he talks work I have no idea what he means. Whatever the reason I was just glad to be able to spend a whole day with him! We had a great time, Brody even took a little nap during dinner so we lite a candle and listen to our first song we danced to at our wedding (don't tell him I said, he would kill me!). I don't know how all the farmers wife's do it..I hate it I hardly ever get to see my husband, and when he finally does get home hes tired and ready for bed. I wish there were more of these days around!

6 comments:

Arianne said...

It's always so much fun when they come home early!! I don't know if it's the extra help or just talking to someone! Glad you enjoyed your evening!

Devin & Annie said...

I remember the first year of Devin and I's marriage. We hardly saw each other too. I got off at 6 and I wouldn't get home until after 9pm. I feel for ya! Even more now that Devin goes out on duty with the police department twice a week and I'm by myself!

Taryn said...

wife of a farmer is hard...but great too. What a sweet little post. I seriously think you guys are the cutest little family!

SunnyD said...

Awww.....I love it when Leonard gets home early. It doesn't happen very often but it sure is fun.

Dane said...

Super sweet--that's all I can think when I see the three of you--there is just such a sweet, calm feeing around you guys. So cute.

Lynn said...

I completely understand!! Definately has it's pros and cons, but hang in there :) Loved all the beach photos and posts. Wish we would have been there too.

My Playlist