picture

picture

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Our Little Get Away

The Oregon Coast
Day Two - Thursday
August 13th, 2009



Thursday was our beach day. We always have so many other things we would like to do while we were down at the coast but we always find at least one day to just sit on the beach. There is this great beach down by the Mo's restaurant in Lincoln City that my mom just loves. It has tons of logs for the kids to play on. So just to warn, there is lots of pictures!


We started the day off at my parents beach again, we loved it there too!

Brody fell asleep in the car on the way over, and actually stayed asleep!

He keep peeking around Natalie's chair, I thought it was so cute.

My Mom playing some ball with the guys. I believe she hit 3 home runs too, better then any of the guys!

Stuart fits right in with the guys. Him and Dan throwing Evan into the ocean.

Anya has always been such a good Aunt to Brody, they have a great relationship.


I always have to get in the water at least once, no matter how cold it is. It was actually a very nice day out, but the water was still freezing...that is until your so numb you don't feel it anymore!

Natalie brought these shovels and Brody absolutely loved them! He had a great time playing and digging in the sand.


You cant get much cuter then a little baby foot in the sand!


Stuart and Evan had fun with the skim board. I think Stuart forgets hes not 14 anymore though, he had kind of a rough night with his neck and back after that haha.


My mom loved taking pictures of Brody in the sand.


It started to rain so we left the beach for a while and went swimming at my parents hotel. Once it cleared up we went to the beach right below where they were staying.

Brody adores my mom, and she adores him too, I swear sometimes he thinks she is his mom!

Brody found the long grass quiet fun to play with.

Natalie and Erika. These two were such an amazing help with Brody! They are always so great with him, always willing to do something to make things easier for me, Thanks so much!

I absolutely adore my parents relationship, they are so in love with each other even after all these years and kids later. My Dad loves my Mom with everything he has, he would do anything and everything for her. My Mom thinks the world of my Dad as well. I can only hope that someday Stuart and I will have a relationship just like theirs.

Starting the camp fire up. Brody didn't last too long tonight so my Mom and I took him back to the house for a bath.

Erika and Emma, cute sisters!

No comments:

My Playlist