picture

picture

Friday, August 14, 2009

Our Little Get Away

The Oregon Coast
Day Three - Friday
August 14th, 2009

There is this great little restaurant in Newport called the chowder bowl, we have to go there at least once every year. The fish is to die for, and the clam chowder is amazing too! On the way back we like to stop in Depo Bay and get some of our favorite salt water taffy and Carmel corn.

While we were waiting for my mom who was in another shop Grandpa treated us all to some ice cream, Brody had a great time sampling every ones different flavors.

There is this great little beach in Depo Bay we found when we stayed there one year. It is really small and really hard to get to but defiantly worth it.

We caught Dan taking a nap on the beach!

Stuart and Brody finding some cool rocks

A guy came down and brought his cat, weird I know. Brody thought the cat was pretty fun to play with, I'm not too sure if the feeling was mutual though.

After we got back we went to the beach by my parents house again. As you can see Brody had a great time in the sand, even when it was all over his face.

We knew my Mom was going to take tons of pictures of Brody. I didn't realize how big his swimming trunk were on him until I saw this picture, they are like pants haha!

The guys playing some football. Stuart trying to keep the ball from Dan.

I cant remember exactly how this happened but I think that Stuart said if Evan ran straight into the ocean and just dove in that all the guys would do it too. Here's Evan looking at Stuart Dan and my Dad after he did his turn.

Stuarts head poking out of the water...crazy guy, It wasn't even that warm out that night. After all the guys got in the water Natalie realized that we didn't even bring any towels down, and there was no way any of us were hiking it up those stairs to get some, we all thought that was pretty funny.

All the girls.


Natalie writing Stuart + Alissa = Brody in the sand

Stuart decided to write Howard hearts Arianne in the sand, he said if our names were going to be all over the blog so were theirs...he knows me too well!

Evan's Birthday was on the 2nd, but he was in Camas with the Burnett's so we never celebrated it. We bought an ice cream cake and celebrated a late 14th birthday down at the coast.

1 comment:

Arianne said...

I love seeing some of your pictures. I am so glad that someone else has a camera and can get different pictures!

Little Man Brody sure had fun...you can just see it in his face!

My Playlist