picture

picture

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our Little Get Away

The Oregon Coast
Day Four - Saturday
August 15th, 2009



Today was our "Family picture" day. Before we left for the beach I got a voice mail from my mom saying that she kind of wanted to take pictures and to have Stuart and Brody in blue shirts and Me in green. Somehow this didn't surprise me, what did surprise me was how long she took to mention it to me. Stuart wasn't too fond of the idea but he knew there wasn't much he could do about it..nothing can come between my Mom and her pictures.


Brody fell asleep on the car ride over, he did a lot of this on vacation. He never seemed to want to take an actual nap, like he knew he would miss out on too much. It has gotten to the point where Stuart and I have to take turns holding him he is soooo heavy. He wears your arm out pretty fast!



While Brody was asleep we did some Jensen family pictures. Doesn't Evan seem like hes enjoying this too much!



We were excited to have two new people in the family this year. Brody did so good with pictures, he always had to have some kind of stick in his hand and he wasn't always looking at the camera but he still did so good.

The Jensen kids


Our little family. I love this picture of the three of us, but the first thing Stuart said when he saw it was that it was about the worst picture of him..he said he looks Chinese in it.



Like is said earlier, I love how much my parents are in love with each other..and the fact that it actually shows too!! I wish Stuart would take pictures like this with me and not complain about it! I always have to tell him before we go somewhere to please act like he likes me because he just hates showing affection in front of people.


I think this picture of the Burnett girls is soo cute! They have been close to us for years and are pretty much like family to us now.

This is the wrath of an angry photographer!! DO NOT and I mean DO NOT mess with my Mom when we are on a photo shoot..it could get bad! To me the funniest part of this picture is the look on my Dad's face, like nothing is even going on. Haha he is used to it by now.



Little Bro being patient after pictures


This is Brody's famous puppy, he sleeps with it every night and pretty much every nap he has. If he doesn't have this stuffed animal he has to at least have another one. He also has it a lot of the time when hes awake, lets just say he pretty much loves this puppy! Natalie bought it for him when he was little and he hasn't let go of it since. He likes to chew on and suck on the nose, ears, tail, hands and feets..and they can get pretty raunchy. He has been through in the wash quiet a few times!


Brody in the pool at Grandma and Grandpas hotel. We didn't bring any water wings or anything for him so this was the only thing I could find to buy there. The pool wasn't his favorite thing but he liked it, he liked it better when Mommy or Daddy was holding him though. There was also a hot tub outside overlooking the ocean. He would sit out there on the edge with us and do nothing but try and get it, it was way to hot though so we wouldn't let him but he tried.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

ok so I just noticed you posted a ton more about your beach trip. You got some really great pics. Your whole family is so cute! That pic of your mom as the angry photographer...HIlarious!!!

Arianne said...

Thanks, Alissa for putting that crazy picture of me on your blog!! We are only to keep that amongst the family!!!! Thanks a bunch!

My Playlist