picture

picture

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Brody's Frist Friend

Brody and Austin
Wednesday
September 2nd, 2009

Brody has had friends before, but none that he has really been able to play with. He has always been too little to even know what to do. Now that he is getting a little older he is wanting to interact with other kids a lot more. So as you can imagine Brody LOVES it when Austin comes over! We had Devin Annie and Austin over for dinner tonight and the boys just had a great time.

I know its hard to believe since he is so big, but one of the few things Brody will actually eat it bread...and oh boy will he chow down on it.
They both thought this was pretty funny. Brody has this weird green ball that Austin would hit him in the back of the head with and they would both start cracking up.
Haha okay, so I know I probably shouldn't think that this is funny..but I do. I don't even know why we have this pair of Devil horns, but we do and Austin wanted to put them on Brody. It just cracks me up how Brody's holding his hands up like hes trying to save himself. And the look on Austins face, haha pure enjoyment!

Whenever Austin comes over they know right were to go, the toy chest. These two boys have a great time together. I'm thinking Brody enjoys it a little more then Austin though. Brody needs to keep up with him then he will have more fun! They are a little over 10 months apart so as soon as Brody starts walking I think these boys will have so much fun together.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

that's so cute for Brody..his first (can actually play with) Friend!

My Playlist