picture

picture

Saturday, September 5, 2009

When You Refuse To Take A Nap

When You Refuse To Take A Nap
Saturday
September 5th, 2009
Brody is one stubborn little boy. He is still taking two naps a day, one around 10 (depending on when he wakes up) and one around 2 or 3. Well this morning he decided that he didn't need this morning nap, or at least that's what he though. I tried several times to put him down and he just wouldn't have it. Usually when I get on the computer I put him in his highchair so he isn't crawling all over me typing on the keyboard. I gave him a few snacks and the next thing I knew he was asleep. Silly boy.
I had to get ready for work and WAS NOT going to even try and move him and worry about waking him up. So I propped his head and he had a great nap in his highchair.

My sweet little boy can be soooo stubborn sometimes.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

this is so cute. what's funny is that you are a total mom..leave 'em in there...If they are finally sleeping..who cares where right:)

My Playlist