picture

picture

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sneaky Little Boy

Sneaky Little Boy
Saturday
September 12th, 2009

Not only is Brody getting extremely mobile, he is also getting extremely sneaky and smart! Those three are not really a good combination in a little boy. I have been sick and couped up in the house the last couple days not feeling like doing much of anything. Brody was being pretty fussy and it was nice out today so I decided it was a good day to go outside (I think it was my first time in 2 days). Brody loves being outside. I tried to get him to hang out in the grass but he didn't want much to do with it. Being the little explorer that he is he went straight to the fence and this is what happened...

I love this little boy to death, I mean more than anything but I swear he is going to be the death of me!! This sneaky little boy climbed up onto the cement so that he could unlatch the fence. How he even knows that the fence needs to be unlatched is beyond me!

This is the part that really gets me. He didn't open the gate all the way, of course not. He only opened it far enough so that he could sneak out without being noticed!

How stinkin cute is that. I mean really how does he even know to do that!!

Once he got out I think he kind of wanted back in. I couldnt resist taking a few pictures though before I let him back in.

7 comments:

Arianne said...

Boy's will be boy's!! I think he is smarter that we all think he is!!! He watches all of us do things and he keeps it in that sweet little head and brings it out when he needs it!! Crazy boy!!

Lynn said...

Dang he's a cute sneaky one :) Pretty smart little monkey to figure out the latch!

SunnyD said...

Oh my gosh...that serious of pictures is so stinkin' cute! His little binky face is adorable. {heart}

Taryn said...

It's amazing how quickly they catch on. he's so cute it will be hard to ever get really mad at him :)

The Burnetts said...

Brody- is so smart. He watches everything people are doing around him. i remember when wer were at your parents for your wedding. I was watching him. He got the keys from the table and crawled to the front door. He stood there trying to get the door to open with the key. I was in awe thinking how does he know you need a key for the door. He is so smart and is going to keep you on your toes. Hugs to brody!! And lots of kisses!

Amanda said...

What a cutie!! Seriously, you're going to need a radar on him...but I agree with everyone...that face is toooo cute to get mad at!!

Angie said...

Boy do they ever watch what you do....he is so cute and a smart little cookie...give him hugs and kisses.

Aunt Angie

My Playlist