picture

picture

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Softball Game

Softball Game
Saturday
March 20, 2010
Softball used to be my life. I was obsessed. When it was softball season I lived and breathed it, and when it wasn't I was getting ready for it and pitching on my own. I mean I was obsessed! I hadn't been to a Prosser game since I played. I know a couple of the girls on the team so my Dad Brody and I went to the Saturday games. They played Toppenish and won the first game, we didn't stay for all of the second. Lets just say I'm glad I play a few years ago and not now. It was a little painful to watch, but Brody sure had fun!!
He loved walking up and down these bleachers and playing on them.
He keep trying to get balls from the other teams dug out. Then he would thrown them against the fence. He also thought the helmets hanging were pretty cool.
But most of all he loved playing in the dirt!! He would use that little red and white lid next to him to dig when he wasnt using the black one. He had so much fun.

No comments:

My Playlist