picture

picture

Monday, March 8, 2010

FEH - College Style

Brody Loves College FHE!!
Monday
March 8th, 2010
Saturday Brody and I headed off to Rexburg to visit Anya. What was I thinking right!!! Way too long of a drive with a 17 month old, But we survived and once we got there we had the time of our lives! I am so glad that we got to be there for a Monday. Anya has always talked about FHE and how her group is so much fun, but now we know they really are a blast. We had a scavenger hunt. We split up into groups and had an hour and a half to do as many things as we could. We got in Anya group totally by coincidence, they numbered us off. It was so much fun, Brody had a blast!

One of the things was to take a picture of your group having a snowball fight. I didn't realize until we got there that Rexburg still has snow!! Notice the huge snowball Anya has in the background. Another one was to do a strangers dishes. While we were at the park across the street I saw a guy doing dishes in the window, so we headed over. Once we were in I was kind of sorry I had said anything. It was so dirt and nasty inside, and it smelled too. Of course guys lived there.
We had to take a picture in a strangers living room. This was the same house we did dishes in.
Also the same house (we used them to get quiet a few done) we had to sing to them. They choose the Barny song for us to sing. I didn't even remember the words until they started singing and then it came back.
In front of a fast food chain. I cant remember the name of it, they made sandwiches though.
Help strangers across the street, this was the other girl in our group. There's a funny story with this one, the girlfriend got very mad a jealous that there was another girl on her mans arm! We could hear then still arguing about it when we left.
Not sure why this one didn't flip, but Anya had to huge a librarian. He didn't seem to mind too much.
a picture with a reptile of some sort.
Someone taller then everyone in our group. The other girl in our group was 6 foot so we had to search a little. I was surprised at how many short guys are at BYU-I!!

A member of our group purposing to a stranger. It cracks me up how serious he looks!
A human pyramid. Brody being in our group defiantly came in handy for this one.

At least half of our group had to do a hand stand, I was perfectly fine just being the camera man for this one. The first time I was a little late.
All three of them. When they were coming down the girl hit Stevens head like pretty hard!

A picture of a VHS.

A picture of a member shoving crackers in their mouth.
Lets just say that FHE is way funner at college!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like you had a great time. Lyndsey will be leaving in a couple of weeks to start school again. She is excited to get back into the school mode of things.

Arianne said...

How fun!!! I am so glad that you both went to see Aunt Anya! I love FHE!!

Taryn said...

looks like you had a great time with your sister!

The Burnetts said...

Glad you had a geat time with ANya and her FHE group. I'm glad your home safe and sound.
Some of my best FHE times were when I was single and living with college students in Utah.

My Playlist