picture

picture

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Playing Outside

Playing Outside
Wednesday
March 17, 2010
Brody is an outside kind of guy, that's for sure. He loves being outside more than anything. If he is crying or cranky all we have to do it take him outside and hes completely fine. He is even getting to the point where all you have to say is either "lets go outside" or "lets get your shoes on" and he gets happy. Thankfully it is getting warmer out because I'm such a wimp, I hate being cold. He could play outside for hours!
My mom has this little fence around some plants so the dog can get to them. Whenever we are out there he will go and do this to each one of those little balls. I don't know why but he has to taste every one of them, its the weirdest thing.

Grandma gave him a big spoon to dig with, it keep him quiet entertained.

No comments:

My Playlist