picture

picture

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday
March 20, 2010
After we got back from the softball game we started to clean the garage out. I had to find a few baby things so we had to take pretty much the WHOLE garage out to find them! In the proses of cleaning it out Brody's baby swing got put out in the driveway. He keep playing with it so I thought it would be fun to see if he would still fit in it. Haha I guess you could say he fit, but defiantly not like he used to. We turned the music on and the little fish were twirling around, he loved it.

Brody had broken one of my Moms lamps. He would take the lamp shade and play peak a boo with us. He thought it was sooo funny!

I got his shorts out from last year to see if any would still fit. Some did, but not a lot. I was so sad, I hate putting baby clothes away. Especially when they are super cute.


My mom found Anya's pink cowgirl boots she used to wear all the time and we put them on Brody. They fit too, the funny part is Anya was around 3 when she wore them. He liked clippedy clopen around in them.

1 comment:

The Burnetts said...

Looks like he loved those those boots. Pink even. You may have to buy him some cowboy boots to strut around in.

My Playlist