picture

picture

Friday, March 6, 2009

One Eyed Monster

One Eyed Monster
Friday
March 6th, 2009

My poor little Brody has been sick for over a week now. He was just starting to get over his cold and he actually sleep good last night for the first time in a long time and in his own bed! So I thought he was starting to feel better, well little did I know that he would wake up with one eye glued shut. Earlier this week Evan got some kind of virus that looks like pink eye but isn't, well I have been very careful to keep Brody away from it...obviously not careful enough. You cant see it super good in these pictures but his one eye that did open had a whole bunch of gunk in it, and his other eye just wouldn't open at all. I was very surprised how happy he was though, he was in a very good mood for some reason. All week he has been a little monster, my Mom can testify for it too. I feel so bad for my poor little man, one thing after another. Hopefully this is the last of his sickness's.

3 comments:

Becci and Josh said...

BraeLynn used to wake up all the time with so much gunk in it and have one eye closed shut, and eventually they had to do surgery on it cause it kept getting worse. The tear ducts were clogged, so hopefully this is just a cold and not that, but don't worry if it is, it's like a 10 minute surgery, so nothing serious!!!

Arianne said...

Poor little man!! Grandma knows how you feel (I got it too) That is some nasty stuff!! Hope that is the last of this junk!! We all know that you don't feel good!!!!

Devin & Annie said...

Poor Brody! I remember when Austin was a newborn, he would alwasy have green gunk in the corner of his eye. We found out that reason was because one of his tear ducks wasn't fully developed. Luckily it wasn't too bad! We hope Brody gets feeling better!

My Playlist