picture

picture

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Messy Messy Baby

Messy Messy Baby
Sunday
March 8th, 2009

I was never able to get Brody to eat rice cereal, oatmeal or even the oatmeal with fruit in it. He just wouldn't have anything to do with it. He would make gaging noises every time I would try to feed it to him. So we didn't waist too much time on that before we tried baby food. He absolutely loved it! So far he has had pears, applesauce, and prunes. At first he didn't like the applesauce too much, but hes kind of getting over that now. I really don't think he has a favorite, he just loves food! I can never seem to feed him fast enough either, he wants one spoonful right after another. He will cry if i don't get more to him fast enough! He always eats at least one whole jar or package full, sometimes even a half of another one. He just cant seem to get enough.



He usually doesn't get this messy. Today he had prunes though and it kind of got all over the place! He didn't really seem to mind that much though. I'm quickly find out that baby food equals even MORE laundry for Mommy to do, if that is even possible.

4 comments:

Devin & Annie said...

Fun Fun! Austin loved food too at that age! It's pretty typical that they through fits since we can't shovel fast enough! Austin would do the same thing!

SunnyD said...

He is just slowly turning into a little boy. :(

What a cutie! I remember those days. I'm not going to lie...I avoided prunes like the plague. Too stainy. I stuck with the light colored baby stuff. I'm sure we missed out on some vitamins somewhere along the way.

Arianne said...

That child sure loves food!!! It's fun to feed him, he is so focused on that spoon and how fast it is in his mouth!!!

The Burnetts said...

Wow! He is in a high chair eating solids now. He looks like a little boy and not a baby anymore. I'm sure he loves his food and wants it quickly!

My Playlist