picture

picture

Friday, March 6, 2009

Where Did Mommy's Little Boy Go???

Where Did Mommy's Little Boy Go???
Friday
March 6th, 2009

Brody just turned 5 months on the 1st. So he is growing up but i had no idea it would go this fast. He is getting so big sooo fast! I look at pictures of him when he was a newborn and I cant even remember him being that little. He used to fit on the couch pretty good actually, well now as you can see his legs are completely hanging off the edge. I need to measure him and see how long he is now because they didn't do it at our last doctors appointment. And he has to be longer then he was last time, which was 27 1/2 inches. I just cant get over how big he is getting. They really do grow up way too fast. I'm trying to cherish every moment we have. I love that he isn't totally growing up too fast though, for instance he isn't sitting up completely on his own yet so hes still my little baby...Thank goodness he doesn't have teeth yet or else that could get painful when it comes time to nurse, hopefully he'll hold off on that for a while. Brody is the kind of baby that always has to be held, and ill admit that it does get annoying sometimes but I secretly love it. I'm dreading the day that he doesn't think he need his Mommy anymore. I used to always hear moms say their kids grew up way too fast, well now I definitely believe them!


1 comment:

Devin & Annie said...

He is BIG! They do grow up fast. Austin hardly ever cuddles with me anymore. When i do want to cuddle with him he just screams because he doesn't!

My Playlist