picture

picture

Saturday, March 7, 2009

8 Tag

8 Tag
Saturday
March 7th, 2009
8 Tag
Becci tagged me!!

'8' Favorite TV shows...
This one is going to be kind of hard since I don't watch TV that much.
1. King of Queens
2. CSI
3. What Not To Wear
4. Extreme home makeover
5. The Hills
6.Seinfeld
7. My wife and Kids
8. And my moms going to be mad at me for this but Family Guy, haha its hilarious!

'8' Things I did Yesterday...
1. Got up pretty early to feed Brody
2. Got ready and work 11-8 front end manager.
3. Got to see Brody on my lunch, my parents were nice enough to bring him so I could nurse him. Even though he would have nothing to do with eating. So I just showed him off to everyone.
4. Feed Brody when I got home at 8, he feel asleep on my lap.
5. Was able to actually put Brody in his bed without him waking up and having to nurse him back to sleep.
6. Was able to actually pre get ready for the next day since Brody was asleep without me.
7. Texted Stuart for a while.
8.And then just went to bed...I know very uneventful! But when I work 11-8 and have to take care of Brody I am pretty warn out and don't feel like doing a whole lot. Plus I just want to spend time with him, I miss him like crazy while I'm at work.

'8' Things I am looking forward to...
1. I have to agree with Becci on this one. Summer, I'm dying to be able to bring Brody outside!
2. For Brody to be able to sit up on his own
3. Anya coming home..Brody is too.
4. Tawnya's baby girl coming in June!!!
5. Breanne Wilson's wedding in July!
6. for everyone in the house to be over all our sicknesses.
7. Brody being able to sleep in his bed all night again, him being sick kinda threw him off a little.
8. My Birthday next week! And getting to stay the weekend at Tawnya and Shad's house!

'8' Favorite Restaurants...
1. Olive Garden
2. Panda Express
3. Red Robin
4. Chico's Taco's
5. El Caporal
6. Apple Bee's
7. Taco Bell
8. Wendy's

'8' Things on My Wish List....
1. A Vacation to the beach, preferable a warm beach.
2. Shopping Spree
3. A new job...that pays better
4. A bigger car
5. Brody to have his own room!! I can only dream.
6. Brody to start sleeping all through the night again.
7. To get a Degree.
8. To get married...but no one freak out, not anytime too soon.

'8' people I tag.. If you want to
1.Mom 2. Natalie 3. Jamie 4. Annie 5. Lynn 6. Claire 7.Kim 8.Kendal

No comments:

My Playlist