picture

picture

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rolling Over!

Rolling Over
Sunday
March 8th, 2009

Brody has finally started to roll over. He wasn't to sure about it the first few times he did it, but now hes getting a little more used to it. this picture was i think the second time he rolled over completely by himself and he wasn't too happy at all. At first he just kind of looked around like he had no idea what just happened, and then he started crying. Hes done it a few more times since then though and he doesn't get quiet as mad. I'm very excited for him to be rolling over but I'm also a little nervous...hopefully he wont be rolling off the couch or bed! My mom took Brody to the Doctor while I had to work and he asked if he was rolling over good from both sides yet. He was very surprised when my mom told him he just barely started rolling over. Hes a little behind I guess because of how stinkin spoiled he is! I swear between my parents, Evan, and I Brody never gets put down so he has hardly ever had the chance to learn how.


1 comment:

Becci and Josh said...

how stinkin cute!!!! I was so excited the first time Brae rolled over now shes just about to take off crawling!!! shes getting so close!!!!!

My Playlist