picture

picture

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mommys sick little boy

Mommys Sick Little Boy
Wednesday
Febuary 25th, 2009
Brody has officially had his first cold, and a very bad one too. Saturday he started to act like he didn't feel good, then on Sunday he really started coughing and its just been getting worse since then. I feel so bad for my poor little man, especially since he cant tell me how he feels or whats hurting. I took him to the doctor on Monday and he said that he just has a really bad cold and probably a lot of pressure in his ears. Last night was the first time he would nurse in a few days, he would scream every time I tried...this is very uncommon for Brody, nursing is usually his favorite thing to do. I can also tell he doesn't feel good because I got him to go to sleep around 8 last night which is also very uncommon, he usually wont go to bed till around 11 or 12. Mommy is just hoping that he starts feeling good soon. When we were at his doctors appointment he weighed 18.10 pounds, he just keeps growing and growing.

5 comments:

Becci and Josh said...

BraeLynn is sick too, she keeps getting a fever and I think she might have an ear ache cause she keeps grabbing it and crying. she woke up like twice last night then she slept from 10 to 1:30 today and at 2:30 she wanted another nap. She just wants held and snuggled which she never does!!! I hate that she's sick, but I am soaking up all the snuggles! Hope little Brody gets better!

Brooke said...

aww poor guy! I noticed he was coughing really bad at church on sunday! hope he gets better soon

Arianne said...

Poor Brody has been so sick!! Grandma feels so bad for him! I don't like to hear him cough like he does.

Jamie and Korbyn said...

ohh Poor baby! I hated it when Korbyn was sick...hope it just a little cold and not RSV like Korbyn had...thats pretty scary!!!!!!!
hahaha omg alissa...we have to get them together when you guys are feeling better if you think brody is big at 18 lbs korbyn is 21 lbs!!!!!

The Burnetts said...

whizealissa- we hope Brody is feeling much better now. Give him a hug and lots of kisses from all of us.

My Playlist