picture

picture

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy 1st Valentines Day Love

Happy 1st Valentines Day Love
Saturday
February 14th, 2009

Brody had quiet the Valentines day this year, and I would have to say that it was Mommy's best Valentines day too, Its so much fun having a baby around on holidays! He is the man of my dreams and a wonderful Valentine. I got to work in floral for Valentine so I had lots of ideas on what to get Brody...so much to choose from. I decided on this little puppet stuffed bear, it is so cute, when you close his mouth it starts singing a really cute love song. Brody enjoyed that but not as much as he loved the balloons I got him, he couldn't keep his hands off of them! They keep him entertained for quiet a while. It is so fun watching him grow and explore new things. He is at the stage where he cant keep his hands off anything. I swear if something is in his reach I guarantee he will be grabbing it. He is growing up so fast. This year was especially fun because the Burnett's came and stayed with us for the weekend. There family absolutely loves Brody and he loves them too! After I got off work Brody and I went over to Stuarts house for dinner, Brody was an absolute angel. He was perfect for mommy, I think that was his Valentines gift to me.

7 comments:

Taryn said...

cute pics of him looking at the balloons. I guess I should have gotten my kids valentines! Oops I am loser mom! :)

Lynn said...

sweet pics with the balloons :)

Becci and Josh said...

yeah I'm with dedre, I should have done something for BraeLynn, haha next year I will! Whose Stuart?? :)

Devin & Annie said...

How cute! That was such a cute gift for Brody. You can definitly tell that he loved those balloons since he couldn't keep eyes off them!

The Burnetts said...

Alissa- I loved the puppet singing! I do not know what Brody thinking as he watched it sing. It was to cute. We missed him on the way home, and Erika cried most of the way home saying how much she already had missed him:( She so loves and adores him. Thanks for letting help out and hold him most of the entire weekend!

Arianne said...

It was a fun Valentines Day with Brody, he brings a lot of fun to the house!!! He sure loves those balloons!!

Amanda said...

I love how he loves those balloons!! Isn't is so funny how kids loves a balloon....?? Anyway, he's soooo cute

My Playlist