picture

picture

Monday, February 2, 2009

4 Month Shots

4 Month Shots
Monday
February 2nd, 2009
Yesterday Brody turned 4 months, what a better way to celebrate than super bowl Sunday! Well at least some day he will enjoy watching it. Stuart Shay and I watched it at my parents house and he didn't seem to interested in it. Only once while Stuart was holding him he just stared at the TV, it was so funny to see both of them so intently watching the game. I usually take pictures when he turns another month older, but I forgot to this time so these ones will just have to do.
Brody had his 4 month shots appointment today and it took forever! His appointment was at 2:30, I had to work at 4:00 so I figured Id be fine. That wasn't the case, I ended up being about 30 minutes late to work. He didn't weigh quiet as much as I thought he would ( I guess he just feels A LOT heavier), but he is a lot longer then I expected. He weighed 18.2 pounds and is 27 1/2 inches long. I guess this is a good thing, at least he isn't all short and fat, Dr. Lane said his proportions are very good. His head measured at 17 1/2 inches. His pulse was 133 and his oxygen was 100%. He is now in the 94 percentile, so not as high as it used to be but its still in the 90's.

Brody and I got pretty bored waiting for the doctor so we decided to take some pictures.

Here's Brody with his little pink bandage on. The nurses were laughing because they forgot to get boy bandage's, they said just not to tell his friends and he would be fine. Both the nurses and Dr. Lane said that he seems like a very happy baby and that he is very active and alert. He wasn't so happy when he was getting his shots though, he screamed and screamed.

3 comments:

Alissa and baby Brody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Burnetts said...

I'm so so sorry he had to get his shots! OUCH!! I dreaded to taking the girls for these appointments. He still looks like a happy camper. Hugs and Kisses Brody from all of us!!!!!!!

SunnyD said...

I'm so laughing that the nurses told you not to tell his friends about the bandaid and the FIRST thing you do is take a picture and blog it. THat is totally something I would do. :)

My Playlist