picture

picture

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Something Wrong With This Picture

Somethings Wrong With This Picture
Tuesday
February 3rd, 2009

My Mom had to work today so this morning I was in charge of taking Evan to school. I ended up waking up late and the car was all frosted over so while I went to warm it up and scrap the windows I asked Evan if he would change Brody's diaper for me. Now keep in mind that Evan has only changed one diaper before...but its still pretty funny. By the time I got back in Brody was already changed dressed and ready to go, I was quiet impressed with Evan! After we got back I was nursing Brody and all of a sudden My stomach felt really warm, Brody had peed all over me. I was a little surprised that one little boy could produce that much pee, since he was just changed not even 20 minutes earlier. Well i went to change his diaper and this is what I found...



Poor Evan, he is never going to live this one down. I don't even know how he did it but he managed to put Brody's diaper on backwards. You would think it would be even harder to do it this way, but he somehow managed it. I asked him how he did it, if he had to flip Brody around backwards and he was just all embarrassed and said he just did it. My Mom and I thought it was pretty funny, but Evan sure didn't. We'll just say its a learning experience for Evan, I don't think he will ever put a diaper on backwards again.

2 comments:

Becci and Josh said...

That is sooo funny!! At least he learned not to put diapers on backwards, at your expense of course, but he learned!

Taryn said...

that is sooooooo cute! love it! I can't wait to show kayla :)

My Playlist