picture

picture

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where Did My Little Baby Go ?!?!

Where Did My Little Baby Go?!?!
Saturday
January 24th, 2009

The other day I was going through Brody's clothes and taking out the ones that don't fit him anymore, this seems to be a weekly routine I swear he grows out of clothes like crazy. As I was putting them away I noticed his newborn clothes that had been put away a looong time ago. I know its hard to believe but yes Brody did at one time actually fit into newborn clothes, in fact they were a little bit big on him. I couldn't get over how small and cute they looked, I don't even remember him being that small. My mom proceeded to tell me that I better not have another baby just so I can have small cute things again...haha I told her not to worry, one is PLENTY for now. I thought it would be fun to see what his newborn clothes look like compared to him now.


The little stinker wouldn't straighten him legs out, but I think you get the picture. His old pajamas go to about where his knee is.


I absolutely love jeans on Brody, he just looks like such a little man in them. He was only in the top pair for about a month at the most. They are 3 months and there is no way they are fitting on him, the pair underneath are 12 months and fit him perfectly...I know, big boy.

The pair underneath actually don't fit him either (6 months), but I didn't have anything else to compare to. The only pajamas that fit him are the gowns and the footless ones, and half of those don't even fit him. Hes just so long. It really is crazy how fast baby's grow. And I really didn't notice it until I looked at pictures of when he was littler and clothes that he used to fit into. Brody isn't even 4 months yet and he has grow so much, I cant even imagine how big he is going to be a year from now. In a way I miss having Brody be so small and cute, but I'm also so excited for him to keep growing, every stage has its own special things about it. I'm trying to remember to enjoy ever stage that we go through and not try to get him to do the next big thing. Hes only a baby once, I want to enjoy every minute of it.

4 comments:

Devin & Annie said...

I love the first picture! I loved that Gap camo outfit on Austin when he wore that!

Jamie and Korbyn said...

haha i just did the same thing with Korbyn i took a picture of him next to the outfit we brought him home from the hospital in!!

Its so fun seeing what they will do next it wont be long until he'll start walking and not want to be held anymore :(

Amanda said...

k..your little guy is so stinkin' cute!! I can't believe how big he is now! They do grow up fast..but it's sooo fun to watch them grown and hit new stages!

Lynn said...

Brings me right back to when Kooper was a baby. He was sooo big, and always in way bigger sizes of clothing than his age or even close to it! Not a bad thing at all, Brody's nice and healthy and extremely cute :) The cute parts all that matters isn't it?? :)

My Playlist