picture

picture

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I've Been Tagged
Saturday
January 17th, 2008
This is my first tag, and to be honest I'm actually quiet excited about it. I keep seeing people do them and they seemed like fun but no one ever tagged me, my Mom finally had to be the one to do it.
It's weird to be doing a blog that doesn't involve Brody, and its even weirder to be doing a blog of me before I was even a mommy! This picture was taken at the high school state championship football game my Junior year. I believe that we lost the game, but it was still a lot of fun. My friend Breanne Wilson's older sister and her friends dressed up like "Super Fans" (If i remember right) for the football games. So our Junior and Senior year we (Jamie Hopwood, Me, Breanne Wilson, and Brooke Shaffer) decided to keep the tradition going and dress up as Super Stangs. It was so much fun, probably one of the best high school memories I have.

I Am Tagging:

Jamie, Annie, Becci, and Claire

So, here are the rules for the Picture Tag:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same

2 comments:

Arianne said...

I remember that you girls had sooo much fun being Super Stangs....

Never forget those High School Days, the good and the bad! You all were so lucky to grow up in a small town!!!

Kim said...

I love it! Many of my favorite pre-baby memories are ones like this! I agree with your mom we are very lucky to have grown up in a small town!

Anytime I get a tag...I'm tagging you;)

My Playlist