picture

picture

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hangin with the guys

Hangin With The Guys
January 7th, 2009

Brody and I go over to visit Shad and Tawnya Tinsley a lot. Tawnya is my best friend and we hang out all the time, so whenever we're together Brody pretty much has two moms. Her husband Shad has also fallin in love with the Brodster. Brody absolutely loves being around Shad, he can always seem to make him smile and laugh. And boy when those two get to talking Brody can go on and on. Tawnya and Shad are expecting a baby soon, its going to be so much fun having our kids play together. They are both going to be awesome parents, I can tell by the way they are with Brody. Brody always enjoys our visits to the Tinsley's house.

5 comments:

Arianne said...

Shad will make a wonderful daddy!! It's nice that you can go visit and Brody is so well loved!!

The Burnetts said...

I'm glad you have such a good friend. It's always nice to have one to hang with, and laugh with. Brody looks like he has grown since New Year's. Give him a smooch from Erika and I.

Lynn said...

That remote seems to fit well with him, a natural thing for a boy!! Very nice friends you have, you can tell they love Brody :)

Devin & Annie said...

SO cute! I think it's funny how Brody loves Shad when Austin is terrified of Shad. But then again, Austin isn't around Shad as much as Brody is.

Becci and Josh said...

FUN! I miss Shad! We were great friends, tell him I said "Hey"! He will be an awesome daddy!

My Playlist