picture

picture

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Discovering The Feet

Discovering The Feet
Wednesday
January 21st


Ok, so we haven't quiet gotten to the whole grabbing of the feet stage, but we're almost there. Lately, especially in the bath Brody had been putting his legs straight up in the air and staring at his feet. Sometimes he goes to grab for them, and he can touch them but he hasn't quiet gotten a hold of them yet. He also does it when he doesn't have his diaper on, I think he feels a little restricted with it on. My Mom and I were laughing about it because we were wondering if he even knows that they are apart of his own body, he just seems so amazed by them.


3 comments:

Jamie and Korbyn said...

haha thats so cute!!! he prolly doesnt know they are his feet too thats what is so funny!
I cant believe how much hair he has! Korbyn still looks bald practically.

Arianne said...

The last photo is so funny!! I'm sometimes there when he does it and it's still so funny to me!!!

The Burnetts said...

Alissa- he is stretching out and getting so big. He looks like he can pass for 6 months. It's fun to see them be so mesmerized and distracted by something like their little feet!! We miss and love you Brody. Your beyond gorgeous!!!

My Playlist